Elastomat Itself P-3000 is a self-adhesive, 3.0 mm thick waterproofing sheet membrane that consists of non-woven polyester, coated on both sides with an elastometric bitumen compound, The upper surface is covered with polyethylene film and the lower surface is fully covered with siliconized release paper to protect the adhesive side of the rolls during storage and is removed just prior to application.
Elastomat Itself P-3000 adheres tightly and permanently to the substrate to form continuous water / vapor barrier.
It is heavy duty waterproofing membrane that has excellent properties of elasticity, flexibility and high mechanical strength. Elastomat Itself P-3000 is designed to withstand exceptionally high dynamic movements in structure. A complete system of primer, self-adhesive membrane and protection of membrane make it ideal and an excellent waterproofing system for all type of applications.
FIELD OF APPLICATION
Elastomat Itself P-3000 is designed for waterproofing concrete and masonry structures. Application includes waterproofing of slabs, foundations, basement retaining walls. tank, shower rooms, kitchens, planters, underground pipes and earth sheltered structures etc. Elastomat Itself P-3000 can be used for waterproofing of inverted (upside down) roof.
- Cold applied, requiring no heat or chemical bonding agents.
- Excellent barrier against vapour and water, withstands extreme climates.
- Economical, quick and easy installation.
- Excellent elongation and recovery properties.
- Very high resistance against mechanical damage.
- Extremely durable for a long term.
- Unaffected by corrosive ground water salts.
- Full time advisory services to assist designers and specifiers.