Plastomat Suntan PP-4000 is a torch-bonding, 4 mm thick, high performance waterproofing sheet membrane that consists of a rot-proof non-woven polyester reinforcement, coated on both sides with APP modified bitumen compound. The upper and lower surface are covered with polyethylene film and are also available in a variety of finishes for both covered and exposed applications.
Plastomat Suntan PP-4000 is a general purpose waterproofing membrane that has excellent properties of plasticity, flexibility, self healing, resistance to heat ageing and weathering and high mechanical strength.
It is thus an ideal membrane for roofing and all demanding waterproofing applications.
FIELD OF APPLICATION
Plastomat Suntan PP-4000 membrane is designed for waterproofing concrete and masonry structures. Applications include waterproofing of flat, low slope concrete roofs. floor slabs. bridge decks, foundations, basements, retaining wall, tunnels, water tanks works, sewerage tank lining etc.
- Exceptional high temperature resistance.
- High flexibility at low temperatures.
- Robust construction and high mechanical strength.
- Excellent barrier against water and dampness.
- Excellent elongation and recovery properties.
- Unaffected by corrosive ground water salts.
- Full time advisory services to assist designers and specifiers.