Plastomat Econotop PG-3000 is a torch bonding membrane that consists of a polyester mat carrier, coated on both sides with APP modified bitumen compound. The upper surface is covered with decorative colored granules to give maximum protection against UV radiation in an exposed system application. The lower surface is covered with touchable polyethylene film.
Plastomat Econotop PG-3000 has been manufactured at the most modern state-of-the-art plant utilizing advance technology.
It is a high performance waterproofing membrane that has excellent properties of plasticity, flexibility, high mechanical strength, resistance to heat ageing and weathering. Plastomat Econotop PG-3000 is an ideal waterproofing membrane for waterproofing of exposed systems applications, providing an economical, efficient & durable solution for waterproofing of large area roofs.
FIELD OF APPLICATION
Plastomat Econotop PG-3000 membrane is designed for waterproofing of concrete and masonry structures. Application includes waterproofing of roof decks, slabs and other civil works where exposed application is required.
- Excellent barrier against water and vapour.
- Provide even thickness throughout the roof.
- Exceptional high temperature resistance.
- High flexibility at low temperature.
- Excellent elongation and recovery properties.
- Accommodates structural movement.
- Ideal membrane for exposed system application.
- Full time advisory services to assist designers and specifiers.